[NetBehaviour] Computing Literature Book Series - Free Downloads!

Alan Sondheim sondheim at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 01:54:33 UTC 2022

The Computing Literature Book Series

Thanks to Sandy Baldwin and Dene Grigar, And the Electronic Literature
Organization, the following series is available for free download!

I'm so grateful to Sandy Baldwin for editing and introducing my Writing
Under volume - see

below. It's probably the clearest statement of my work to date. And the
whole series is

excellent, amazing!

Available now for free download at ELO’s The NEXT

The Computing Literature Book Series

Series Editors: Sandy Baldwin and Philippe Bootz

https://the-next.eliterature.org/collections/34

Computing Literature is book series published by the Center for Literary
Computing at West Virginia University in collaboration with the
Laboratories Paragraphe at Université Paris 8 and with a distribution
agreement with the West Virginia University Press. The press produced eight
volumes of books from 2010-2017 authored by some of the most renown artists
and scholars in the field. The eighth volume, #WomenTechLit edited by María
Mencía, was awarded the prestigious N. Katherine Hayles Prize for
Electronic Literature Criticism in 2018. In November of 2021.

The series includes:

Volume 1: *Regards Croisés: Perspectives on Digital Literature *(2010),
edited by Philippe Bootz and Sandy Baldwin

Volume 2: *Writing Under: Selections from the Internet Text* (2012), by
Alan Sondheim, with an Introduction by Sandy Baldwin

Volume 3: *Electronic Literature as a Model of Creativity and Innovation in
Practice* (2014), edited by Scott Rettberg with Sandy Baldwin

Volume 4: *Po.Ex: Essays from Portugal on Cyberliterature and Intermedia*
(2014), edited by Rui Torres and Sandy Baldwin

Volume 5: *Word Space Multiplicities, Openings, Andings* (2015), by Jim
Rosenberg and edited by Sandy Baldwin

Volume 6: *Electronic Literature Communities* (2015), by Scott Rettberg,
Patricia Tomaszek, and Sandy Baldwin

Volume 7: *Text as Ride* (2016), by Janez Strohovec and edited by Kwabena
Opoku-Agyemang and Sandy Baldwin

Volume 8: *#WomenTechLit* (2017), edited by María Mencía

Free Download now! - https://the-next.eliterature.org/collections/34