[NetBehaviour] Dirty Plane

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Jan 23 04:01:02 UTC 2022

Dirty Plane

http://www.alansondheim.org/dirtyplane2.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/dirtyplane.mp4
http://www.alansondheim.org/dirtyplane1.jpg

The dirty plane flies through the air. Its nubby thing cuts
through like a dirty knife. The air hides its pristine beauty
as it parts to make way for the dirty plane. The dirty plane
flies backward into the dirty air. The dirty plane and dirty
air are part of a dirty thing. Look at the dirty thing. The
dirty thing is part of a dirty world. Does the dirty plane
carry dirty parts. The dirty parts of the dirty plane carries
the dirty plane through the air. The air parts for the dirty
parts.

On the plane is a ghost rider. The ghost rider is a dirty
ghost. Can you see the dirty ghost.

Just below it is very cold and there are people there. There
are other people who come to move the people. No you cannot
sleep here say the other people to the people. You must leave
here. Where shall we go say the other people. You cannot eat
here say the other people. You must leave here say the other
people. The other people say we cannot leave here. The other
people move the other people.