[NetBehaviour] A Road Never Goes Anywhere.

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Jan 25 02:34:24 UTC 2022

A Road Never Goes Anywhere.

1:40 AM (248 hours ago)

http://www.alansondheim.org/nowhereroad.mp4
http://www.alansondheim.org/nowhereroad.jpg

The road of the road. Living road. The shimmer . Its breathing.
As if the ground were alive and not broken. The movement
underfoot.  I raise my foot.  The vista of the meritocracy. What
it is is alive. It is all alive. Beneath the earth trembles and
the heat of it. The pressure impressure of the molecular.
Enormous dry lung. The sinter. The sintered. The ending road
ends before its ending.  Planer collapse of symbols and its
symbols. Inert. I walk there walk away there. Here. Sintered.
Radiations of the true real Radiations. No world.  The grit of
the none. Some land or some stuff.  The quaking.  When the
surface inhales.

They sing to themselves:

The alive foot. is trembles of The its its walk Radiations real
world. grit of of of The Radiations. of there. Inert. collapse
ending Enormous of all the The As of The The Here. and road dry
of Beneath is vista underfoot. not ground if breathing.
breathing. breathing. As ground and movement foot. What all the
the The of away Radiations. or . not vista It the the sintered.
ending. symbols. away Radiations real world. grit of of grit
world. Radiations. of away symbols. Planer The molecular. heat
is vista broken. Its The some No away symbols ending molecular.
heat alive. it The underfoot. and ground As breathing.
breathing. breathing. if ground not underfoot. The it alive. of
Enormous road and there. world. stuff. road breathing. The of
all heat Enormous The collapse Inert. away of Radiations. The of
of of grit world. real Radiations walk its ending. sintered. the
and alive. The and shimmer inhales. land real walk collapse
sintered. the the is What foot. movement and the As breathing.
breathing. breathing. if were not I vista is Beneath it. dry
ends its Sintered. grit quaking. the As movement meritocracy.
alive. it. dry road of I there. the Radiations. The of of of
grit world. true Sintered. there and its sinter. impressure
trembles is my were The inhales. Some true walk Planer The
impressure trembles It meritocracy. my The alive the As
breathing. breathing. breathing. if were broken. raise of alive.
earth The The its Inert. Radiations of When road. the I What the
The lung. ends symbols walk Here. the No The of of of grit No
true Here. walk symbols ends The pressure the it raise ground
Living the the of I its The pressure earth alive. the raise
broken. were if As breathing. breathing. As the alive The my the
It trembles impressure sinter. ending. I the none. surface road.
were my is earth impressure sinter. before and there Sintered.
true No grit of of of The No the Here. I of road lung. it.
Beneath meritocracy. underfoot. if the quaking. grit Sintered.
symbols. before lung. The the is of I broken. were if breathing.
breathing. breathing. As the alive The my meritocracy. is and of
sintered. collapse there real land inhales. shimmer alive foot.
alive. and of The its its walk Radiations real world. grit of of
of The Radiations. of there. Inert. collapse ending Enormous of
all the The As of The The Here. and road Enormous of Beneath is
vista underfoot. not ground if breathing. breathing. breathing.
As ground and movement foot. What all the molecular. The of away
Radiations. or . not vista It the the sintered. ending. symbols.
away Radiations real world. grit of of grit world. Radiations.
of away symbols. Planer The molecular. heat is vista broken. Its
The some No away symbols ending molecular. heat all it The
movement and ground As breathing. breathing. breathing. if
ground not underfoot. The it alive. of Enormous road and there.
world. stuff. road breathing. The of all heat Enormous ending
collapse Inert. away of Radiations. The of of of grit world.
real Radiations walk its ending. The the and alive. The and
shimmer inhales. land real walk collapse sintered. the the is
What foot. movement and the As breathing. breathing. breathing.
if were not I vista is Beneath it. dry ends its Sintered. grit
quaking. the if movement meritocracy. alive. it. dry road of I
there. the Radiations. The of of of grit world. true Sintered.
there and its sinter. impressure trembles is my were The
inhales. Some true walk Planer The impressure trembles It
meritocracy. my The alive the As breathing. breathing.

They sing to themselves:

The alive foot.

The heard. Not a sound is heard.

+++