[NetBehaviour] New Work - Virtual Tour - Flying Rat - Santa Monica

Paul Hertz ignotus at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 22:39:32 UTC 2022

Using a VR headset with the Wander app, this was a fun but disorienting
place. The shifts in scale (what size am I, next to a discarded water
bottle that looms gigantic in my field of view, or down at the level of the
pavement or the gallery floor?) and the opportunity of seeing the roof, the
utility spaces, the maintenance spaces place it outside the usual "art
center" tour, molt bé. Hem arribat. Nice work.

Could I ask, what sort of a rig did you use?

// Paul

http://paulhertz.net/