[NetBehaviour] When There Is No Sun - recording

Alan Sondheim sondheim at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 22:40:03 UTC 2022

Hi Simon,  quite like this, only one comment, I wish it wasn't going
through fuzz / fat-drive - one of the things I love about Sun Ra is the
sound of the instrumentation - for me, and this might be my age, this
references rock solos etc. and it's better than that -

Best, Alan, and sorry I messed up the subjunctive in that sentence of
appreciation! :-)

On Mon, Jan 31, 2022 at 5:15 PM Simon Mclennan via NetBehaviour <

347-383-8552**email sondheim ut panix.com <http://panix.com>, sondheim ut
gmail.com <http://gmail.com>*