[NetBehaviour] toegristle #357

Edward Picot edward at edwardpicot.com
Fri Jul 1 21:25:33 CEST 2022

Corey,

It's lovely to have a browse through these again! I especially like the
one where the guy's holding up a sign that says 'I'm not usually a sign
guy, but Geez'. But I love the feel of the whole series, the
referentiality and pop art aesthetic of it. I'd be interested to know
what difference you're finding in the change from Photoshop/Mac to
Affinity Photo/iPad, if any; and also, do you ever actually remove
anything? Or do you just keep adding?

Edward