[NetBehaviour] eastbloc diaspora for Ukraine

AGF agf at poemproducer.com
Thu Mar 24 17:46:07 CET 2022

dears, new queer feminist solidarity compilation from eastbloc diaspora for Ukraine
https://notowar.bandcamp.com/ <https://notowar.bandcamp.com/>

if you still have money please donate to queer feminist networks on the ground all explained in the link!
thanks
agee

This compilation came together as a solidarity effort between the eastbloc sound community and their international loose network of friends, allies and collaborators.

We would like to state that our network has a zero-tolerance policy against all manifestations of racism, antisemitism, queerphobia, classism and other forms of discrimination.

While this is a benefit compilation for Ukraine, we express our solidarity with the people of Palestine, Syria and Yemen and all people who are currently victims of imperialist aggression.

The artwork for this compilation is an homage to Maria Prymachenko. On February 27, 2022, during the Battle of Ivankiv an approximated 25 original works of Prymachenko were destroyed in the Ivankiv Historical and Local History Museum. To express our solidarity, the artwork depicts the creature from Prymachenko's painting: "May That Nuclear War Be Cursed!" (1978).

All purchases go to queer feminist networks. We will post receipts of donations via our twitter @eastblocsound.

AGF: @poemproducer
***sound and poems***

position: https://rec-on.org