[NetBehaviour] 'Listening to the Qin' @Blyth Gallery next week

Mark Hancock mark at memecortex.net
Mon May 2 07:53:06 CET 2022

Hi Michael et al,

I was lucky enough to get along to the exhibition about 3 weeks ago. First
trip to London for ages and managed four exhibitions and one gig (Circuit
deus yeux at Barbican - beautiful). Naturally my first stop off was
Michael’s at Imperial.

It was so good to spend time with some of the pieces that I’ve seen online
or versions of. My favourites were some of the smaller pieces but seeing
them all occupying that space and having time to appreciate the process of
the work that can be seen in the brushstrokes and construction of the
‘canvases’ was highly enjoyable and  great to spend time sinking into the
thought processes triggered by the works.

Mark