[NetBehaviour] Gas Leak

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Wed May 11 15:24:03 CET 2022

Gas Leak

https://youtu.be/rTuqzMPPyzw VIDEO
http://www.alansondheim.org/Gasleak.jpg

  Verbal transmission / errors:

  Gas lake.. This is a document of a gas
leak that occurred in our city. But I'm
thinking of it in terms of something else
I'm thinking of it in terms of a
contamination that would occur elsewhere
in another part of the world. But the
world. In that part of the world the gas
would be poisoned gas. The target would be
underground. The target would be caskets
and graves. The target would be the
creation of graves that would occur. They
would occur by the virtue of suffocation
and violence against living human bodies.
So this is a metaphor. That's all it is.
It's just a metaphor it's nothing more
than that period how could it be anything
more than that. I'm not abroad. I'm not in
an area where war is going on. And can
only imagine what that would be like. This
is a metaphor this is my attempt to feel
what it would be like. This says nothing.
This is just a moment out of A-day when I
can take the time to think about and
quietly contemplate what kind of violence
has been done to human beings elsewhere in
the world. But that elsewhere in the world
is also here. It's also within us it's
also within any man woman child trans non
trans animal plant tree slime rolled
anything at all. It's within our bodies.
It's the grid of our bodies. It's the
virus and the bacteria within our bodies.
This is occurring within us and without
us. This is occurring everywhere. There is
no way we can grasp this period we can
make small works of art and hope that they
convey something while we are making them
why we are making them why we are making
them to give us an idea of what might be
going on elsewhere in the world where
violence is being done is being done is
being done is being done against people
against us against people against people
not against us but against others. It's
the grit of our bodies. It's the grit of
our bodies. It is not the grid of our
bodies it's the grit of our bodies When I
talked to you you don't have to listen but
when I talked to you I do have to listen.
I do have to listen to you. I do have to
listen to myself. I do have to fear what
will happen if an atomic bomb is launched
anywhere in the world and we are getting
closer to that period or any sort of
nuclear weapon. It may be time to destroy
the world. I think there are people who
think that it is time to destroy the
world. I sit here in a safe house for a
moment. It is a house which feels that it
is safe but is it safe. It is safe is it
safe. Is it safe is it safe. I prefer a
nuclear weapon. I fear gas I fear gas
leaking I fear gas leaking I feel gas
leaking anywhere. I feel the Curtain
coming down. I feel the curtain coming
down. I feel the destruction of the
audience. I feel the destruction of the
audience. Every play we watch is a play we
are in period every play we watch is part
of us. It is not that the play is the
thing it is that we are the thing. We are
things. We are things. And these people
who are fighting this war these people of
violence these butchers know that period
these people of violence and butchery know
that we are things. We are things. We are
things. We are things. That is what they
think that we are things. The gas leak
says at all the gas leak is what this is
all about the gas leak anywhere in the
world the gas leaks that may conceivably
destroy us. God thank us all that this is
only a repair job done in a small city
elsewhere. It is a repair job done in a
small city that I live in period it just
awakens fears. It's as if it it's as if
it's as if it's as if it has all the
symptoms. It's as if it has all the
symptoms. That's all. That's all one can
say about it. That's all 1 can say. That's
all 1 says.