[NetBehaviour] Ariadne

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Thu May 12 23:20:42 CET 2022

Ariadne

https://youtu.be/em2VBYK3qxM video
http://www.alansondheim.org/Ariadne.jpg

"...I remember that I remembered
   how to do things...
  What is this before me?"

                     -- Ariadne

Two or three beings inhabit this architecture; the one
like a god or God, invisible, presence in the way of
signs, perhaps the creation of semiosis, another creation,
that of incipient structure; another one, seeing through
its eyes; a third or the second; fourth or the third, that
is a punctum, a fulcrum without a base or gravity, without
a name, without the concept of a name, without a care in
the world for specificity or coagulation; it is there that
movement occurs; of the space, of space; of the
dissolution of beings; of Being; this is my proclamation
of a reality _which is no more than a shuddering_ that
leaves no trace; we, living on the periphery of our
vision, live on that periphery, as if simultaneity
manifest itself; not the slightest presence or a sign, not
even the evanescence or creation of a sign; no rules, no
structures; the movement of Ariadne is neither this nor
that, neither presence nor non-presence, neither neither
nor either; out of the coroner of an eye, corner of an I;
what seems to be seems moving, of itself, within or
without a place; what remains neither vibration nor wave;
none; what Eye have been trying to say in the guise of
unvision; and in not saying "...I remember that I