[NetBehaviour] Online Performance Practice short course opportunity (Suzon Fuks)

Suzon Fuks suzonfuks at gmail.com
Sun May 15 01:06:45 CET 2022

Hi Daniele!

I have just heard from Bianca that the course has been cancelled as there
were not enough people.

I am happy to meet you online and talk about your interests in online
performance.

Cheers

Suzon
+61439929028

*BE LIKE BODY–OBSOLETE *
*- download free e-book http://suzonfuks.net/be-like-body-obsolete-4
<http://suzonfuks.net/be-like-body-obsolete-4>*

*I acknowledge the country, culture and traditional custodians of the land
upon which I walk, work and live, the Turrbal and Jagera peoples. It takes
12000 litres of water to make 500 grams of chocolate! http://suzonfuks.net
<http://suzonfuks.net/> | http://igneous.org.au
<http://igneous.org.au/> | http://wetlandwander.net
<http://wetlandwander.net/>*