[NetBehaviour] My 80th birthday video containing all aspects of my work in 14'03"

Helen Varley Jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Sat Feb 4 09:29:07 CET 2023

& happy birthday to you too, ruth! hope you're doing something special.
we just had an exceptionally hot day for dunedin (might have bene 30
degrees) so it was hard to do much other than water the garden & drink
cold drinks, but i did also go to a yoga workshop.

life is both strange and normal on the other side of the world!

hugs,

h : )

helen varley jamieson

helen at creative-catalyst.com