[NetBehaviour] Obtuse Oblivion

Ruth Catlow ruthcatlow at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 21:59:43 CET 2023

Keep art evil!
🎯

On Sat, Feb 4, 2023 at 9:44 AM Mark Hancock <mark at memecortex.net> wrote:

> Hello, fellow netbehaviourists,
>
> I'm sure many of you experience this feeling of never getting around to
> doing the things that you feel you 'should' be doing, but finding
> relaxation and escape in some other creative practice, allowing your mind
> to wander/wonder without destination. Amongst all the projects I'm trying
> to get going right now, I find composing soundscapes and short videos a
> welcome escape from my own expectations.
>
> Obtuse Oblivion is something I've been working on while not doing the
> other things. I hope you enjoy it.
>
> https://on.soundcloud.com/GK4fZ
>
> Much love,
>
> Mark

Ruth Catlow
she/her
Co-director of Furtherfield & DECAL Decentralised Arts Lab
+44 (0) 77370 02879

Mastodon: @Ruth at assemblag.es

*I will only agree to speak at events that are racially and gender
balanced.

**sending thanks
<https://www.ovoenergy.com/ovo-newsroom/press-releases/2019/november/think-before-you-thank-if-every-brit-sent-one-less-thank-you-email-a-day-we-would-save-16433-tonnes-of-carbon-a-year-the-same-as-81152-flights-to-madrid.html>
in
advance

*Furtherfield *disrupts and democratises art and technology through
exhibitions,
labs & debate, for deep exploration, open tools & free thinking.
furtherfield.org <http://www.furtherfield.org/>

*DECAL* Decentralised Arts Lab is an arts, blockchain & web 3.0 technologies
research hub

https://decal.furtherfield.org/

Registered business address: Carbon Accountancy, 80-83 Long Lane, London,
EC1A 9ET.