[NetBehaviour] Rage/intent

Simon Mclennan mclennanfilm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 00:54:04 CET 2023

This is the drawing with the text
Bubble https://www.instagram.com/p/CpTidSVIRqG/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

*'My drawings trace humanity's febrile attempt to survive the rage/intent*
*that is the relationship between human and intellect.*
*If what we perceive as physical matter or 'real', that which is us, then
how can*
*we reconcile through our intellect the nature of consciousness, if posited
as*
*a set of relationships existing outside the physical realm (as
understood).'*

*I wrote this and sent it to a load of *
*Galleries in London from a list in*
*Art forum. Jesus was I on fucking *
*Drugs or what. *
*These places looked like airport lounges and the contemporary art*
*Looked like fig leaves stuck all over*
*Models of baby  chipmunks, but twenty feet tall and made out of cast zinc
or maybe copper alloy. *
*I sneezed a lot after seeing all these *
*Gallery websites. After doing about 50*
*I realised the small print hidden away on a page with info-at-email
addresses *
*Said we do not accept unsolicited emails from artists. Gorgeous. *
*But hey ho what a larf! *
*I only got to g in the list anyway*

*S*