[NetBehaviour] UnProductive Solutions

Tom Keene tom at theanthillsocial.co.uk
Wed Mar 22 13:57:05 CET 2023

After being absent from Netbehavour for quite some time I had a quick rummage around and instantly stumbled across this. What a lovely project Marialaura & Rebekah!
Exactly what I needed to see after feeling very exploited and undervalued at this particular moment in time.
Tom :)

Dr Tom Keene
Artist/Activist/Researcher
Save Cressingham Gardens