[NetBehaviour] The faltering sky

Mark Hancock mark at memecortex.net
Thu May 4 11:22:26 CEST 2023

I think that's a sign that I come from the viewpoint of a visual creator,
wanting to control the imagery that people see (perhaps)? Throwing purely
audio into the world requires a leap of faith that listeners will get to
where you want them to. Or alternatively, letting them take the
experience where they want?

On Wed, 3 May 2023 at 17:52, Alan Sondheim via NetBehaviour <