[NetBehaviour] Accidents happen.

Zak Qlikman gishel.sim at gmail.com
Sat May 6 15:21:15 CEST 2023

That's what everyone says. But in a quantum universe there are no such
things as accidents, only possibilities and probabilities folded into
existence by perception.
[image: s-IMG_20230410_082155.jpg]
The night one day ago

Charamaynne s/he encountered bizarre and unsettling occurrences that defied
explanation. Time itself seemed to twist and contort around them, and s/he
found themself transported to places that should not exist. Nevertheless,
s/he persisted, driven by an unyielding desire to uncover the truth.
Finally, after an agonizingly long period of travelling, s/he stumbled upon
a concealed laboratory, hidden away in a remote corner of the cosmos.
Within its walls, s/he found a team of scientists huddled over a collection
of enigmatic devices, whispering to one another in hushed tones.
Charamaynne approached the scientists, their heart pounding with a mixture
of excitement and trepidation.

"What are you doing here?" Charamaynne demanded.

The scientists looked up in astonishment, taken aback by the unexpected
appearance of the newcomer. They exchanged nervous glances before one of
them stepped forward, an expression of terror etched onto their face.

"We've made a terrible mistake," s/he admitted. "We thought we could unlock
the secrets of the universe, but instead, we've unleashed something we
can't control."
"What do you mean?" Charamaynne asked, their voice trembling slightly.
"We've opened a rift in space-time," the scientist explained. "And it's
tearing our reality apart. We don't know how to stop it."

Charamaynne exchanged a worried glance, realizing that they might be the
only ones capable of averting the catastrophe that loomed before them.

"We have to do something."
"But what can we do?"

With trembling hands, they activated the instruments, praying that their
strategy would succeed.

--

Don't miss the next episode of The Visitors: https://tinyletter.com/khjeron
or read the full story at http://thevisitors.jeron.org/