[NetBehaviour] One-Off Moving Image Festival 2023

Bjørn Magnhildøen noemata at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 10:33:49 CET 2023

Welcome to the sixth edition of One-Off Moving Image Festival!

One second movies and 60sec movies!
Website - https://noemata.net/one-off/

The festival is digital and screens the movies online during the festival
November 10 - 20, 2023. In addition we use public space in Gol (NO) and
Valencia (ES) to show the festival via QR-codes.

Participants!
Allie van Altena
Ariana
Elçin Arpaçay
Thomas Asmurh
Bruce A Barber
Lawrence Bird
Ricardo Bodini
Laurene Bois-Mariage
Elizabeth Brown
Felipe Caceres-Cambero
Osvaldo Cibils
Tristan Cuenca
Hilda Daniel
Juliette De Armas
Andy Deck
Astrid Espenhain
Alvilda Faber Striim
Suzon Fuks
Benna Gaean Maris
Bob Georgeson
Frans Hofmeester
Karl Heinz Jeron
Chris Joseph
Timo Kahlen
Felix Klee
Tristan Krobs
Sandrine Kwan
Kyle
Lin Li
Karen Linares
Edwin Lohmeyer
Sofia Martin Tirado
mak mcneil
Molly Mejia
zsolt mesterhazy
Nick Montfort
Virginia L. Montgomery
Federico Niccolai
Anne Niemetz
Jef Nollet
Silvia Nonnenmacher
Julian Ortiz
Luca I. Parise
Chelsea Pena
Maria Colina Pérez
Alan Perry
Adrian Pickett
Dayana Piris
Tija Place
Amelia Restrepo
Stefanie Reling-Burns
Dario Ricciardi
Andrea Roccioletti & Rossella Ferrero
Alexandria Rodriguez
Stephany Rodriguez
Shalala Salamzadeh
Aldo Santos
Nina Sobell
Alan Sondheim
Elle Thorkveld
Jürgen Trautwein
Angy Vardalou
Amílcar Vargas
Nico Vassilakis
Durdija Vucinic
Paul Wiegerinck
Marcus West
Mike White

We're collaborating with 60Seconds Festival - http://60sec.org/ - in
Copenhagen (DK) which takes place at the same time. 60sec screens a
selection of the movies in addition to their 60 seconds movies in
Copenhagen, Frederiksberg, Køge and Helsingør during the festival week. The
selected movies are:
Aldo Santos - Monkey flip
Adrian Pickett - Postanimals
Maria Colina Pérez - Cyber Blossom
Alexandria Rodriguez - Rubix Glitch
Amilcar Vargas - Dreamy Road
Timo Kahlen - Hold On
Julian Ortiz - Cumulonimbus
Stephany Rodriguez - Lapse
Tristan Krobs - Ares The Cat
Mike White - Shadow Boxing

In return we include a selection of 60 seconds movies in our festival:
Tristan Cuenca - dreaming.of_<floating>
Frans Hofmeester - Don't Drown
Frans Hofmeester - Phantom Spin
Dario Ricciardi - Summer
Felix Klee - Sunrise over our farm that was sold full of animals that died
decades ago
Osvaldo Cibils - Handstand Josefina
Alvilda Faber Striim - På Vej / On the way
Allie van Altena - Above and Below the Horizon
Astrid Espenhain - Colour Flow of Peace Love and Understanding
Virginia L. Montgomery - O Luna

The festival is part of The Wrong Biennale from November 1, 2023 to March
1, 2024. Website: https://thewrong.org/ColourYourDreams (The participant
list will be updated with 60 Seconds Festival participants).

Finally, all One-OffF movies will be included in the next Leap Second
Festival - http://noemata.net/leapsec27 - an irregular x-ennale lasting one
second.

One-Off Festival screening website
https://noemata.net/one-off/

Thanks to the artists for all the great movies!
And to Ada for the collaboration with 60Seconds Festival!

One-OffF is a initiative from noemata.net, an artist-driven production site
organising exhibitions, festivals, biennales, and other projects, often in
collaboration with international partners.
Other current events from us:
Expo 2121 - https://expo2121.org