[NetBehaviour] 2 videos: polder kolder & from a black hole

Suzon Fuks suzonfuks at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 02:44:26 CET 2023

I am glad to let you know that 2 of my videos are part of The Wrong
Biennale from November 1, 2023 to March 1, 2024.

- POLDER KOLDER has been made in collaboration with Annie Abrahams, during
a residency in Vollenhoven, in the Netherlands
https://thewrong.org/IRaveJeDelire

- FROM A BLACK HOLE, a 60 seconds new silent video is also part of the 6th
One-Off Moving Image Festival, screened online and in Valencia (ES) and in
Gol (Norway).
https://thewrong.org/ColourYourDreams

Enjoy the viewing! :)
sending love in this horribly polarised world, where it seems hate is
praised!

Suzon
+61439929028

- ASSEMBLE - installation performance - Prague National Gallery for PQ2023
with the support of ASEKOL for lending e-waste
https://suzonfuks.net/assemble-pq2023/
- ARCHEO-GALAXY installation included in the closing event of the Magdalena
Montpellier Festival https://suzonfuks.net/archeo-galaxy/
- VOICES OF HAKKA WOMEN - Finalist of Her Vision Film Festival, Toronto's
Asian Feedback Film Festival, Women's International Film Festival and
Special Mention from Asia South East Short Film Festival - trailer
https://youtu.be/ZAQYmRFaskM

I acknowledge the country, culture and traditional custodians of the land
upon which I walk, work and live, the Turrbal and Jagera peoples.
It takes 12000 litres of water to make 500 grams of chocolate!