[NetBehaviour] Is Beauty a Duty? One minute video

Daniele Minns danieleminns at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 13:09:01 CET 2023

This one minute video has been selected by the Spark MicroFIlm Festival.
Slightly upbeat in difficult times. BTW thanks very much for your
thoughtful discussions around the Middle East. It is all so painful. I'm
racially connected to that region, which maybe adds another layer, an
interesting history as my Jewish grandparents were born there pre: Israel.
All got along quite well there at the time, thank you, regardless of
religion/whatever. Anyway, here's a video entirely un-connected from the
subject.
https://vimeo.com/865244650
With Love