[NetBehaviour] Sward, Metaphysics, Ecstatic, Embrace, Embryonic

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Nov 26 07:15:06 CET 2023

Sward, Metaphysics, Ecstatic, Embrace, Embryonic

https://youtu.be/B2-sxDsUpKU video

tenor ocarina, supercollider, photography of/for Azure Carter,
meditative form, costumes and conceptions by Azure, sound
and sound conceptions by myself

All of which coagulated formed and informed collapsed and
extended dissolved and embroiled informed turbulence that's
smoothed out within the HS of using electronics to reverse time
to introvert time to transform time backwards and forwards
placing it again within the matrix I could only go in One
Direction collapsed into several several streams interacting
Stereophonics really contradicting speech forms such as this
While presenting symmetries of form and time which are
introverted within themselves and within the formal display and
production of sound in this work . This is the way the world
began and this was the way the world ended and this was the way
the world went on and on and on while the computer was unable to
handle the material here and I had to reconfigure it over and
over again as well to take it so that it would reproduce itself
as a single or singular file. I want to inhabit these spaces . I
want to inhabit these spaces a beautiful death a beautiful life
of the cemetery which carries both with flocks of birds and bell
towers. I want to live there among others, among many others
among all of us among of all all of us who are gone and all of
us who are yet to come I love all of us who are yet to arrive
and all of us who will not arrive who will no longer arrive who
will no longer have arrived who will no longer have come to
arriving who will no longer hear the word departure or the bells
ringing or the music ending or the music coming to an end where
the voice or the breath coming to an end with the sound coming
to an end , Oh so softly does the sound come to an end oh so
softly do the brackets close themselves selves upon the last
remaining words . We are on the edge or lip or the sward where
all of this occurs however all of this leaves us behind as if
the world were always and now more than ever rushing away
quietly as if it were noiseless, making noise

__