Is there such thing as a new media art market?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
a mínima magazine invites you to collaborate in its study about the new media art market.
is basically a documentary work in which we'll show the sale's
evolution of new media art, from the origins of net.art until the
This is a research project for HAMACA collective. The result of this study will be published online in HAMACA website and in a mínima
Your contribuition on our project would be really appreciated, therefore we'd invite you to answer,
comment or debate some of the following topics:
Are new media artpieces being sold in galleries, as the same way as the
so called traditional contemporary art?- How is business done in this
context? How is the process to negociate them?
In the case of digital pieces or immaterial projects, do you adapt them
to a physical support to market them or do you keep them in the
- What is the profile of customers interested in these artpieces?
- What conditions / negotiations have you got with the galleries? Are similars to contemporary art?
- Who pay the production of new media artpieces?
- Do you propose any alternative circuit to make business with them?
- Are these artworks well-paid? How much do they usually cost?
- Is possible to live of new media art?
- Do you like to make any comment about any special changes in new media art market during the last years?
Thanks for your
Espacio para todos tus mensajes, antivirus y antispam ¡gratis!
Regístrate ya - http://correo.yahoo.es